Friday, March 23, 2012

Update

Havent really been able to put much on here recently..been really busy with work and school and tech week for Annie. But i can put a little update here i guess for now since im tired as shit. lol
Went to see the Hunger Games midnight premiere last night!!!! SOOOO goood!! I cant wait for the next 2....possibly 3...movies. Deric went with which was really nice and he evn liked the movie too and he may possibly read the books, most likely not, but hey. It was fun, im just SUPER tired right now, oh well...i can sleep in a bit tomorrow.
College has become extremely confusing, i thought going to MCC for my accosiates degree would be pretty simple, you know, follow the thing i need for that degree for 2 years then head on out to another school. But no, because i have possible AP credits and because of what i want to go into life jut got a hell of a lot more complicated. Sigh....why.......
Deric is amazingly wonderful, I miss being able to have full days wiht him, my spring break is soon though so ill be spending as much time with him as i can then. I just, I love him more than anything and i know im loved just as much because he always shows that he loves me and always tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment