Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Little Ranting Is Good For The Soul

So Maddie got a car the other day, shes my younger cousin, its a royal blue bug, and her parents bought it for her...shes in debt $2500 yeah....but the whole thing makes me a little ticked. Sure I'm a bit jealous, who wouldn't be? Yes i feel that way because shes younger than me and i feel like i should get something like that before her, but mostly I'm just irritated by the whole thing. For one it was a bad decision on her parents part because low and behold Maddie has no job to keep up on the car, or pay her gas, or insurance, or anything at all....actually her moms giving her $10 each week for gas, not that that will be enough but still....shes saying that Maddie is looking for a job, but i haven't heard of any place that she has applied at, or any places shes going to try accept Home Depot when she turns 18 in April only because i work there and they know its a good place to try......i know that she wouldn't even apply there if i didn't work there though. Considering how things are going there lately...which i will highlight a little later on....in a month and a half those job opportunities may not be there anymore. And no offense to her, I don't need her working there and possibly doing better than me, yeah its selfish, but hey, its the truth. Also, what irritates me is the fact that Maddie is spoiled because shes the only girl. Shes spoiled and basically gets whatever it is she wants. Clothes, phone, a car, you name it. Though, her parents are extremely strict with boyfriends and things like that where as mine aren't. Her mom was really gloating over the car the other day when we went to see it, Maddie though is really humble about it so i do give her props for that. I guess its more of the fact that tons of people just have things handed to them and they don't have to work for any of it ever and they don't know what hardship is or don't even understand the meaning of working for something. I haven't ever been a spoiled kid, in the aspect of how my parents are with boyfriends maybe and Deric would understand that, i have always had to work for everything that i want/wanted. I pay for everything, and that's because i have to because my family doesn't have loads of money to just throw around, we have enough to get by and not much else. I pay for my phone, which soon here that little arrangement will be done with and ill be needing to get on my own phone plan or something cause i cant go without a phone, i need to be able to be contacted. I guess i just don't like people being spoiled like so terribly much.
The little recap on work cause i said a blurb about it up there. Found out why Tiffany got fired and its because she did the most basic and biggest no no a cashier can do..so no worries about me being fired. But we are 4 people short right now because the 2 were fired, Shannon just had her baby this morning and Shaina has mono. So basically jobs will be filling soon and probably fast. I am not really sure if there will be anything left in a month and a half.
School exams went fine i think....ended with an 83 in AP chemistry and an 84.4 in AP calculus. Don't know what i got in Lit yet....hopefully find out eventually. Started stagecraft again...yay....small downside but who the fuck cares, I'm going out with a bang and hell....I'm gonna show off and be awesome, i like showing off my tattoo what can i say, i love the thing. lol. Oh, and only 3 months left!!!!!
Lastly, I just want to say that Deric is amazing as always, i cant imagine life without him. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment