Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ugh

Today has just been a long day. We got comcast now and it frustrates me. I have never liked comcast and i hate the TV part of it...its just slow and annoying. Then in my frustrated i kinda took it out on Deric, not like yelled at him or anything just acted really down and what not and he doesn't deserve that. He never deserves that. Then at work i got another slip thing but this one wasn't really anything bad and the only thing on it that i didn't know wasn't really my fault. And now I'm realizing that i left Deric's necklace in my apron in my locker at work because i realized i had it on part of the way through work and i don't wear it to work so i took it off and put it in my apron and i actually feel bad that i forgot it because of its meaning.....so i guess after school I'm gonna go to Home Depot and get it even though i don't work tomorrow, but i want it before Saturday cause i feel naked without it and i feel like i let him down when i don't wear it. I just feel really bad that i left it there. Actually, we have an hour lunch tomorrow, im going to go and get it then, just walk in and walk out not too bad at all. Ok i feel a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment