Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bragging A Little

"Fist pump" I'm doing awesome in college. I got an A on my psych test, then i looked online to see if my bio test was in and guess what? Got an A on that to! got a B on the lab practical but my overall grade is a 92 so fuck yeah! I was so proud of myself, which, it may sound weird, but i think its kinda hard for me to be proud of myself. Like it is and it isn't. I will admit it, but when i get something like those awesome grades i am so happy with myself but i crave the approval of someone else. I will admit that. I like it when people tell me how well I'm doing...well certain people....family gets annoying after awhile cause you hear it all the time. lol. But like friends or Deric, i feel even better when they tell me they are proud of me or something along those lines. Plus i am not always sure what to do with myself when I'm proud of myself. I wish i could give myself a giant hug or something or reward myself in a cool way that doesn't involve me having to spend a bunch of money. That's something else I'm not always too fond of, spending needless money, if other do it that doesn't bother me really, its when i do. But i bought myself Chinese today. Very yummy. My mood right now is great. I'm comfy, relaxed, loving the feeling of fall, and content. Life right now, besides the small downs, is actually pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment