Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy

I think i could relive this moment forever in my mind. Just me and Deric, cuddling on his bed under the sheets, him cuddled up into me, while listening to a mixture of Mumford and Sons and Florance and the Machine. I was upset, overwhelmed, and Deric was comforting me. While he snuggled into my side i was just thinking and he was watching and cuddling. He would smile periodically and i asked him what was up and he said he was happy. Happy. A small smile went with it. This smile and those words mean everything to me. The sereneness of the moment and the calmness of it made it that much more. I want to relive this moment again, i know i can, i hope i get the opportunity to.

I read the first book of the 50 shades series. It was so good, very tantalizing, frustrating, and such a good read. People are giving me a lot of crap for reading it, but i don't care at all. I loved the book. The ending was so sad though! GAH. But in a weird way, i can relate to the book a lot and his has made me really think.     It is so peculiar. I don't know how to explain it.


No comments:

Post a Comment