Wednesday, September 12, 2012

College And Its Surprises And A Little Of Life

I don't really know how to start this one cause i want to talk about college but i also want to talk about tonight. I think ill go with tonight first, just cause i feel like an understanding is still not there...

So, as i said in a previous post, Deric said he is quitting, i don't really know for how long but for now he is...besides tonight cause its his friend's Eric's birthday and i guess when its a birthday or celebration that's just what you do. I will always worry about it though, no matter what. I still am not comfortable with it, i never got the chance to fully be OK with it. Not that i want to have that chance cause in truth i would rather not, but it will always make me a little worried that night or a bit uncomfortable to talk about. I just want everything to be ok and have nothing go wrong and have Deric be safe. Even if it does make me uncomfortable i will support you and I'm not gonna blurt out and say no you cant. I wont do that to you. I just hope that when you say you aren't/wont do it you really are and that when you say only a little bit and nothing huge you mean that to and that's actually what you do and you aren't saying that just to make me feel better because it would make me feel worse if you did. But I do love you very much and no matter what I will support you and love you and do my best to understand. I will always do my best.

Now college, definitely a place of strange happenings. People i thought i wouldn't even talk to now could be possible friends. The people they are associated with hell no i will never say a word to. But being in my class and all and them not understanding the work and me being able to help, I have a little group of people in my math class now. The guy, Nick, from the garden club who's in my math class....it was so nice to sit next to someone who actually talked to me today, that class was kinda lonely...is my friend now. While working after our professor let class out today on a worksheet that is due Thursday...we got it done btw....Jeremy actually came up and sat next to me and asked for help. I give him a thousand props for that, being who he is and who is girlfriend is, i thought that took a little guts. I do not have anything against him personally, just who he is with. So i helped him and me, him, and Nick worked together. The class is no longer lonely and i may have made an unexpected friend. College is, strange. Then on my first Psych test i got an A on the multiple choice part. Yay! I do have to be more careful though because i answered D on one question instead of B when i knew the answer was B.....my dyslexia made me get the answer wrong cause i filled in the bubble i thought was B. I just have to catch that when it happens. But i was so proud of myself for that. Now i just need to get all A's this term and I'll be awesome. Haha.

I'm gonna head to bed though cause it's 1:30 and I'm tired and done with homework and i have Bio in the morning. So night.

No comments:

Post a Comment