Friday, September 28, 2012

In Desperate Need Of Female Friends

Reveling in thought, emotion, and music. Suppressing some thoughts, things id rather not think about. Like the ache i have for friends. My friends aren't here, i need to make new ones. Much fuckin harder than it looks. Reason why i one, have a much harder time befriending a female, and two, why i hate being able to make quick friends with guys. I need female friends, i need the gossip. I am a girl for peat's sake. And i need people who Deric wont be uncomfortable with. Hell, if I'm with a guy by myself I'm generally weary because i seem to not have the best luck because it seems people always step over the boundaries or say something they shouldn't. They don't understand that i am taken and have no want or need for them or anyone else for that matter. I just want someone to talk to really...and be available when i am bored with nothing to do. I mean, I go to school, then i go to work, and Deric goes to work, then i get home, do my homework, and go to bed. On my weekends, i go to work, and while I'm still at work Deric goes to work so when i get home i either study, read, do homework, or sit by myself in my boredom. I know i have friends, but i want ones that are in town cause none of mine are. I love Deric to death but he isn't always available, and Eric is usually working as well as Hoss, and Danny...whom I'm less apt to see alone....so I'm stuck. Guys open up much easier then girls do though so it is much easier to make friends with them, girls are stuck in there niches and very rarely bring others in. Girls can be mean to, and less or more trusting depending on the situation. Sigh, this is a pointless rant. I'll get to the point, it is hard making friends, well, ones that will hang out with you at least.

Listening to the glitch mob, the music tugs at different emotions, its very strange, but i like it.

Just finished all three 50 shades books. OMG I LOVE THEM. They are so good...i could go one forever about them, so so so so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment