Monday, September 17, 2012

I Decided

So, my weekend was pretty good. I went to the Irish Festival 2 days in a row and got to see Gaelic Storm, so freaking good. I just wished that Deric could have been there, i miss doing things like that with him. Then afterwards we all went to Tyler's house and just laughed our heads off at so many random things, even if it was stupid and makes no sense now why it was so funny, it was all so worth it. I also got to spend time with Livi earlier that day. That was nice. Then Tyler gave us all a proposition to think about, and i have thought about it, and i thought maybe i could, just maybe i could get over myself and be fine with it because it is with my friends and all....but as i think about it more, I don't think its going to happen. I'm still uncomfortable with it, and i do not want to put myself in a position where ill be ungodly uncomfortable and it'll end up being the most awkward thing of my life. Plus, i don't need it and i don't need to do drugs. I honestly barely have enough time for myself, my work, my school work, my friends, and Deric that trying to add yet another thing into the picture seems kinda dumb to me. I'm not going to rag on pot, but i am going to say that it isn't for me and i know that and i think I'm ok with saying that finally. I just, I'm glad i finally made a decision about it, i just hope people are ok with that.
Way off topic, but i really want to spend the night at Deric's, i miss his cuddles and the loving i get from him. Even though i just came from his house, i miss him already. I love him so much, it's almost ridiculous.
Birthday on Friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment