Saturday, October 26, 2013

About That

I hate that I can go from being decently happy to being sad and really annoyed the next. Like really. My day hasn't been amazing either. I opened at work and was the head cashier all day on top of at the desk because Katie called in because she had no power so she didn't feel like coming into work. So i had to figure everything out myself. On top of that i was trying to be helpful earlier and i feel like i just got yelled at for even trying. Now I'm once again sitting in my house on my ass doing nothing but browsing the internet and doing as much homework and studying as my brain can handle at the moment since it is tired from getting up at 5am. I am trying to get ahead in my online classes so i can study as much as possible fro my physics and bio test. I am two weeks ahead in anthro and i can only do the current week in political science which kinda sucks. But i did all my bio homework and all i have left is to print everything but my printers a pain in the ass and wont fucking print. All i want is some damn time. Some physical time where i am not doing any of this crap and i do not have to deal with anyone's crap or attitude because everything will be all happy dory and no one will be pissed off or whatever. No one at work, no one at home, no one in life. Like seriously. Don't give me crap ok. I deal with it everywhere else and i do not need it from you to. So yeah, I am a little annoyed right now and a little pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment