Friday, October 18, 2013

The Future Looks Like It Has A Place For Me

So today at work i went down to self checkout to grab something for Cassie and Alyssa, our HR person, was down there putting a table together and i asked her what it was for. She said it was to get cashiers to take positions as sales associates because there would be a lot less turn over and a lot of cashiers know a lot about the items so it would help the store and the associates. She pointed to how many full time positions we have open right now and looked at me and said its a bummer you are in school right now, there are a lot of full time positions open right now and if you weren't in school and had open availability......She hinted majorly that i would get a position as full time. I told her about my plans after that and how the second i was done with school i would be trying for full time, I told her how bad i wanted it and that i would go to school part time so i could work full time and what not. I know she wanted me full time now, it sucks that i can't because i would have a position right now, like that's how bad they want me...and it feels so fucking good to know that i am that valuable of an associate and that it seems like no matter what i can probably get a full time position without much hassle. I just gotta wait till like the very beginning of may. I mean, i told her that i hoped a full time position at the desk opened back up cause i would take it in a heart beat and she told me that if that happens i would probably be the one to get it. She then told me to tell them the second i was done with school and was available to do full time and i told her i would tell them like a month prior so they knew it was coming.....and open a position.....lol......she said do that. I'm excited cause they want me really badly. I felt really good about myself right then...really really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment