Friday, October 25, 2013

You And Me

You are the love of my life. Nothing is going to change how i feel about YOU. Yeah i might not like exactly what you do, but because i love YOU, it is something i can deal with. I can live with it, and as long as you keep our deal everything will be ok. Don't feel bad that i have to deal with it because trust me, if i didn't love you i wouldn't. But guess what, I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!!!! All i ask is to have full trust in you that you will tell me things, things that i won't like. You have to tell me when you have done/did, are going to, or even thinking of doing something i would not approve of. I know you don't want to disappoint me but the reality of it is is that it disappoints me more when you don't tell me because i want to be able to trust you
100% but when i learn things later on it makes me upset and i lose that trust. So what if i get disappointed for a few hours or something dumb, we talk about it and we move past anything. I love you for you hun. You can tell me ANYTHING. If you are having a problem, you can tell me about it, if you are upset, you can talk to me, if you are worried, you can tell me. Do you see the pattern there? I'm not going to suddenly hate you or something for talking to me about your troubles or telling me something important that i might want to know. You told me that you were afraid that you were going to lose me before with the whole smoking thing and you do not want to do that again because you don't want to lose me. I do not want to lose you either. EVER. I want to be with you always, we just have to work through those bumps and lumps that occur in the road. Right now the bumps are that we need to communicate as much as possible and we do not get to see each other as often as we would like. But you know what? We are doing our best, and once we are able to get place of our own, i think everything will be ok.....we can do this.....and i have so many ideas by the way. I'll be having fun just so you know. I only wish i was able to be done with school now because everyone wants me full time at work right now....Cassie offered me a position as a full time head cashier even yesterday! The only worry i have is that there would be no full time positions open when i can finally do it, but i hope work will work with me.


Sweetheart, we can get through anything. You know i love you more than anything and i know you love me. We just have things to work on that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment