Monday, October 21, 2013

It Falls

I wonder if stores have decent flowers right now. It's getting all cold out so they probably aren't very nice. I want sunflowers. Idk why, but i really love them. It's probably because when i was really young we always had HUGE sunflowers at my old house and those were good times. Sunflowers remind me of happy things. I mean, yeah i like all flowers.....but some i like more than others. When i have a house of my own I'll plant giant sunflowers in the yard and they'll be wonderful.

I'm feeling kinda lonely again. I'm also feeling kinda sad again. I'm not sure why.....eh actually i might know why so that's kinda a lie. I just....I want so many things and none of them are going to happen soon enough. I have so many wishes and wants. I was thinking of even starting a bucket list of places I wanted to go to or things i wanted to do before i died just because some places are important to me that i visit. While i was driving today there was a song on the radio, I don't know what the name was or who it was by, but the tune just reminded me of me being lonely and sad. It wasn't even really a sad song....but the melody was...idk....saddening?

I feel like I'm falling again....

No comments:

Post a Comment