Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Recap

When we are able to cuddle every single night and fall asleep in each others arms only to wake up every day to each other.....that'll be a good day. I want that day. I want us to have a place. I want everything for us really. 

I know you care now. I just felt like you didn't for awhile because of how things were going. After our conversation though....I don't think that anymore. If you didn't care you wouldn't talk to me and calm me down and tell me everything was going to be ok.....you wouldn't listen to me and what i have said on here and try to make my wants and wishes a reality. Only someone who loves me and truly cares about me would do that. 

Times have been tough. But we will get through it. We can get through anything. You are with me and that is all that matters in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment