Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm Here For YOU

I'm here to help you. I'm here to listen. I'm here for YOU. Please take advantage of that. Talk to me when you are upset, tell me when you are unhappy, talk to me about the things that make you angry, talk to me. I love you so much, by now i would hope you realize that. With everything we have been through, realize that I do my best to help you and I do the best i can to make sure you are happy. You make me happy. You are amazing in every aspect. Please know that I am here for you. I want you to tell me your worries, frustrations, and fears. I want to know what makes you happy, excited, and joyful. I want you to be open with EVERYTHING with me. I try to be with you. I tell you things even when i know they will make you angry or upset because I know i should tell you. I tell you basically everything. Yeah, I realize that my in person talking skills lack a little cause I normally do much better at opening up on here or in text. I'm working on that though. But hey, I let you in on things here and I don't have anything that opens you up to me so you have to personally do that. Please talk to me hun, I will always be here for you cause I don't plan on being anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment