Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Meh

I keep getting randomly anxious, not enough to say it's like an anxiety attack or anything but enough that I notice it. I think I'm just really....idk...feeling a lot of negative emotions lately about school and life in general. I mean, I have other good emotions too. It's just I'm anxious about things i shouldn't be. I won't say what they are because they have already been discussed and I know i have no need to worry or feel anything bad about them, but deep down I do just because I do.

Deric came by the college today and I was so happy to see him. I miss getting to relax with him. I want to live with him like right now. But i have to wait.

I feel like a really good girlfriend right now cause I bought Deric some stuff at Mejers and left it on his bed so it surprises him when he gets home.

I'm not really sure right now. I think I'll just go have the rest of the wine that we have in the house just to calm my nerves. I almost feel jittery.

No comments:

Post a Comment