Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Someone Care Please

I'm unhappy at the moment. I'm so sad. I want to just break down and just cry. I feel so lonely right now and I feel like no one could care less.

I never tell my friends my problems, never. I've never been one to just tell everyone what is wrong in my life or just how I'm feeling in general. I don't reach out to people because I don't see my problems worth worrying over or big enough to even care about. Like Livi's issues are much bigger than mine right now so why bother anyone with mine? I find it funny though sometimes because there are times when one friend is begging for comfort and support for something and all i can think is huh, I'm going through the same exact thing, yet you don't see me telling anyone about it. But then again, I break down in front of very few people, I let no one see me vulnerable. You can all think of me as strong even when I know I'm not.

In general though, I want to break down. I want someone to sit with me, cuddle me, tell me its ok, just comfort me. My insecurities are trying to run rampant but I'm doing my best to not let them. I'm about to cry myself to sleep but I am trying not to. I feel so lonely and sad. Someone care about me please.


No comments:

Post a Comment