Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sleepovers Make Me Happy.

Well, I definitely would have posted in here a while ago...but we had no Internet for about 4 days. That kinda sucks cause i couldn't check things i needed to check and find out things i needed to. This week has been wonderful, draining, nice, and tiresome. So here is my week.
Well to start out with my weekend then week so far:
I gotta love being 18, my parents are trusting me as a responsible adult and letting me do things they normally would NEVER let me do. Like getting to have sleepovers at Deric's house!!!!! OMG it was so nice. We talked about having them on Friday because we were both tired and he still had to drive me home so we thought about me sleeping over. He talked to his mom about it and she was on board with it as long as i had my parents permission. So then on Saturday i was hanging out at Deric's house before i had to go babysit. We cuddled and talked and it was really nice, then we both talked about me sleeping over again and he wanted me to from Saturday to Sunday even though he was closing that night. I told him if i did i would be asleep before he got home and he thought that that would be cute to have him come home to me sleeping in his bed. I then went to go babysit and that's when i talked to my dad about it...and then my mom. Surprisingly, they said YES. I was sooooooo excited!! AND as long as its on weekends.....or none school nights...i think it will be ok to do maybe like once or twice a month. But after I babysat my family had a little bonfire in our new fire pit, then i went to Deric's. Me and his mom talked for a bit while watching he new Pirates movie, but then i was getting really tired and i went to bed. His bed is really comfy. Well i was asleep for like 3 hours before Deric got home and woke me up. It was pitch black when he did and i had no clue what was going on and what he was because it was so dark and i was half asleep. But then i realized it was him and he got in bed and we cuddled and it was wonderful. He hadn't known i was sleeping over and he was so excited and happy. We cuddled for a long while then did some other stuff then we both finally went to sleep. Or at least i did cause he was up for awhile longer. I then had to go to church in the morning so we decided to do our sleepovers on Friday to Saturday so we can at least sleep in. I had a wonderful night and I love that boy so much. Hes really amazing and always thinks about what will help me. I don't think i can say I love you enough. He makes me so happy.
Then you know, this week has just been a long week so far and its only Tuesday. Plus when i wake up in the morning i am SO EXHAUSTED, i barely can get out of bed, and I'm usually not like that. It is really frustrating cause i don't know why i cant wake up. But other then that i think this week will be just fine. Just tiring and long.

No comments:

Post a Comment