Friday, October 28, 2011

That Lovely Ringing In My Ears

I had SOOOOOOOOO much fun tonight!!! You have no idea. Went to Club Envy with Deric because i was supposed to be acting or something like that there for Miles but he is kinda a rather unorganized individual, so getting makeup and what not didn't work because his air brush was broken and i had been counting on that for most of my costume. So in the end he really had nothing for me to do. So for awhile me and Deric just kinda hung out listened to the ear deafening music that is so wonderful and talked to people. It's nice to know the people that work there...you get in free and can do things you shouldn't be doing and you have management and security on your side for anything. Not that we needed it..but still cool to know. So then me and Deric went onto the dance floor because when there is music like that and people dancing.....i gotta dance. I love it, so so much. Plus you can people watch which i enjoy. But me and Deric then basically danced the night away and i didn't have to worry about time really cause I'm taking a personal day from school tomorrow so i don't have to get up at whatever the fuck in the morning. We just danced and danced. The music was blaring, people everywhere, in Halloween costumes mind you cause its there Halloween party thing from Thursday to Saturday. I love dancing with Deric to, just the way he reacts to it, kisses me during it, and everything about it. It makes me happy. So i can officially say I went clubbing, so much fun. Now I'm home...my ears are ringing like crazy and i feel deaf, but i loved my night, had its ups and downs and funny moments...but great great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment