Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wonder Days

The last few days have been wonderful.
School has been going pretty well, took an AP chem test yesterday and I'm still waiting to see how bad i did. I studied and all, but I'm struggling in that class a lot. I'm hoping for a C at least on the test.
I have been really tired because i haven't been able to sleep well the past few nights(not sure why) but that still hasn't stopped me, I'm still kickin.
I am finally letting the past stay the past and looking towards the future with high hopes. Its gonna be rough, but I'm ready for it. I am glad that certain things will now forever be behind me, certain people to, it feels good. No offense to them, but i am glad to not have to deal with their drama and bullshit anymore. Gives me a clear head.
Getting my tattoo Saturday!!! I finally decided to have A.W.O.L do it because i have heard a TON of good things about them and i know a lot of people who have gotten on from them. I'm nervous as hell though, but Deric is coming with me because i definitely need someone there with me cause ill freak out if i don't.
Speaking of Deric, he has been so amazing. I really do love him and he does things every day that just make me love him even more. It makes me so so happy every day. I go to bed all happy, content, and with cute thoughts in my head every night. You know how wonderful that is??? Its amazing and he's amazing. Deric, I love you and i thank you for being who you are. You definitely are something special and yes, you do have an infectious smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment