Saturday, October 8, 2011

What Ifs Aren't Always Bad, Who Knew?

Came across this today, me just kinda chilling and thinking. Then my happy what ifs hit me. They made me really happy and jittery and stuff and it made me feel good to finally have a nice what if because the ones i have had lately are not happy thoughts at all. Though, i kinda countered it with another thought just to stem down the happyness just so i didnt have a happy crash later on, as bad as that sounds. But it was really nice to have these today. I have just been on the happier side lately, kinda sorta, and i want to thank Deric for that. He knows how to make me feel good about anything and how to make my day better. I love him very much. In a way i kinda want to thank myself to, one for finally letting the past go, two for working hard in school and slowly but surely getting that chemistry grade up, and for three believing in myself. So thank you Deric and thank you self.

On a side note, tomorrow im getting my tattoo! Nervous as hell.......but i can do this. Derics coming with so ill hopefully be ok. We shall see because it is a needle, and i knwo how i get with certain needles. But i can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment