Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Better

So, I'm better from my last post. Just learning, well already have an idea, that whenever i get a headache that lasts for like a week..maybe its an on going migraine or something....it changes my mood and emotions for a little bit afterwards and this is what seems to have happened again. Might be a problem i should look into...but not worried about it right now. Spent the night at Deric's the other night because he had a really bad night the night before and to help in out I spent the night, not complaining at all. I always love sleeping over. Now all i need to do is hope that i can do it again come Sunday.....lets see if my mom agrees to it cause that will be twice this month, kinda a BIG deal for her because we aren't married and its against her religion and stuffs. But hey, I'm almost 18 1/2, Ill be graduating very soon, I'm doing splendid in all of my classes, why shouldn't i be able to sleep over at my long time boyfriend's house? It'll be a year and a half on the 26th and we love each other a ton. I think thats perfect enough. Work is going well, im getting hours and i get times off that i need just fine, just asked for prom off and i got it approved the next day. Schools going well, Valentine's Day was today, got a few valentine's from random people at school, had way to much sugar, and got some from people at work so that was nice. Deric's hopefully going to get me a baby cactus that i will name, i already have a name but i wont say it untill i get the plant. lol. That may sound/seem a little wierd to people, but I really do love cactusis(???), they are my favorite plant. I have also finally decided that yes i will be making another blog that i will put my dreams on because the ones i have been having lately are so vivid and strange...why not let the world try to figure them out?

No comments:

Post a Comment