Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Second Guessing...But Not Really

So, after whats been going on lately i was kinda thinking about my tattoo that I'm going to get hopefully soon and it got me thinking to other tattoos and for some reason second guess my idea. Kinda pissing me off because i love my idea and it has special meaning to it.....one that only i know. Its meaning is one that i have only ever kept to myself, yet for some reason I'm thinking its a bad idea or something or like i just keep looking at my back and wondering if i really want to have something there. I do.....but then something else is saying something else. This happened when i got my other tattoo as well, after i got it though and a little before. I had thought i had made a terrible mistake and like regretted if for a few days...but i love it now and i no longer feel bad about it. Then i thought about getting the word "hope" somewhere because its seems to be something that is getting my by and it means a lot...but then i laughed at the idea the next day i thought it because even if there is hope at times it gets crushed so i thought that wasn't the best idea after all. But then i thought about what if i got a certain saying tattooed on my back, "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a beautiful butterfly." You have no idea how this has related to my life, how just when i thought everything was over, that it all was shattered.....it all became amazing and worth it. But i always keep going back to my main idea and idk.....i need to talk to someone about it to be 100% sure, get my feelings out about it to someone else usually helps me to make my decision cause i can hear myself say it. I gotta have this all figured out by tomorrow, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment