Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mildly Suprised

So a few days ago Tyler asked me for Deric's number cause he needed to get ahold of him...which surprised me cause i thought he had his number already and apparently he didn't have mine either....yet we both had his. Huh, no clue really there, but i gave it to him and he finally got a hold of Deric today. What he wanted was to tell Deric that he wanted him to go on a vacation with him, Zobl, Dippel (maybe a few others??? Don't remember exactly) and go to Florida for a little over a week. Now to do this Deric would have to fill out his taxes, which he already plans on doing, get the money back from them, then take his vacation week from work and go down there with the guys. In all honestly if anyone deserves a vacation its him. After everything he has been through he deserves something like that i think. More than anyone else really. So i wasn't sure what he would say about it. Before Tyler said anything though we had been trying to plan a vacation for my spring break just going up north or something. Just the two of us getting to spend a few days with just each other. What he decided surprised me a bit and made me really happy that hes with me. He told me that he would much rather take a vacation with me, even if it was a small one. If he went to Florida he would have just gotten his tattoo finished so he would be able to do basically anything, plus he would be able to see me for that period and we wouldn't be able to do anything. So he would much rather spend time with me then with go to Florida with the guys. That really meant the world to me. Knowing that you are important like that to someone really makes you feel good. It makes you happy. I love him so so much. I'm glad I'm doing something special for him, he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment