Monday, February 6, 2012

Me Telling The World About Life

Well to start out with, my dog is sick and has been for about a month now. She finally went to the vet after pucking up blood and we have found out that she has pancreatitis and possibly Addison's disease...shes in a lot of pain. So that all really sucks cause i don't want her to be hurting or anything....or if worst came to worse die. Shes my baby and she is really important to me.
Second, i have been working a lot, i worked all this weekend. Not exactly the funnest but its a job and i am happy with that. The people, aka the customers, can be a little bit weird. But hey, the people that work there are cool so it all works out.
Thirdly, getting my tattoo in about 2 weeks, Derics getting his finished on march 1st.
Finally, i feel like i have a lot to say, but not entirely sure what it is i want to say or it isn't the right moment to say it. But i will say this, Deric, I love you, with everything that i have, I love you more than anything and i don't think anything could make me stop. You are amazing in every way and you treat me so well, its my turn to do something wonderful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment