Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What A Time

Well, Sunday was me and Deric's year and a half. Not that we really were able to do anything since i worked basically from 6 am to 6pm. We did get to hang out a little bit though afterwards and just cuddled and talked. I gotta say, it has been the best year and a half of my life. Even with all the hell that has happened throughout it, it has all been worth it. From the crap between my mom and dad, to the crazy shit with Amelia, to everything with orchestra, to what Forrest and Maddie have been through and done, its just been an insane year. But everything has definitely been worth it because i have had Deric by my side through it all. He has been wonderful to me through everything, from my smiles to my tears. I love him to death and i cant imagine life without him. He treats me amazingly and is the best guy in the world. I am so happy and thankful for him, he means the world to me. I love him soo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment