Wednesday, July 18, 2012

8 Days Till Heaven

8 days, 8 days, 8 days.......yay yay yay. I'm so pumped and excited. Our vacation is gonna be a blast. Just me and Deric hanging out and being cute and awesome. And tomorrow we get to hang out together because we both have it off. Yay. Maybe we'll do the beach or who knows. I just want it to be fun and cute and happy....maybe a picnic. 0_0 Yeah...i like that idea. I have work days up the shit before hand...but i can do it, i can do anything. I'm that awesome. I'm just happy right now after being so frustrated earlier about my damn car. But nope, not gonna stay like that. I have crafty ideas for a present for Deric that's super fun and I'm excited to do it. My moms going to do something like it to because she wants to do it to. So pumped. Plus i just want night time kisses when I'm asleep again and cuddles and hugs. They make me feel happy and loved and safe. Like i have a wonderful warm blanket around me that's actually a loving person who adores me like i adore him. Can you tell I'm a little hyped right now? lol. Oh and something that i did earlier, i was listening through my voicemail so i could delete the stupid ones and voice mails from Deric came up and in the split second his voice popped up i felt very happy. It was soothing and i felt comforted and everything...just from the sound of his voice....it probably helped to that they were of him saying he loved me...but it was so nice. I cant wait for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment