Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Today, Tomorrow, The Week

Today was a good day, Deric spent my lunch with me and we went to Taco Bell and ate yummy food. I'm still kinda feeling yucky from my tubing trip because i had a little more than i needed to to sip. I have the shittiest tolerance nowadays. It used to be like water now its like fire in my tummy. It sucks. I want to be able to so when I'm 21 i can actually have something and not get sick from it. My body might not be able to handle it anymore or something happened and its like, hell no! Never again....cause that's what it feels like. I know that on our tubing trip on Sunday there will be nothing happening for me because i don't want to get sick and ruin our vacation....i would never forgive myself. With that in mind our vacation is gonna be a blast! Thursday is Envy...heck yeah...I've been dying to go. Friday is my tattoo touch up and the new one, Tyler's play and possibly scary movies. Saturday is Deric's grandparents 25th anniversary shin dig, it should be fun. Then Sunday tubing again and then heading up to the property. Sunday evening till Wednesday is camping. Just me and Deric, hanging out, exploring, cuddling under the stars, having fun, i can't wait for it. It's gonna be SO much fun! 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment