Friday, July 13, 2012

I Couldnt't Ask For More

Last night meant the world to me....even though we weren't able to do what i wanted to do....it was wonderful. Its the little things that mean so much to me. I guess, what I've been feeling lately is that i was kinda left out and feeling slightly unloved. But, i don't feel that way anymore. Deric is trying his best and that's all i can ask for. We walked the pier and saw the sunset which was nice, then we went and got food at Meijers and headed back to his house. We watched a movie and cuddled. Then we fell asleep and though out the night whenever Deric woke up he would kiss me. I woke up for a few of them, and i honestly was blown away. It was the nicest, cutest, most wonderful and simple gesture that anyone has ever done for me. It is a memory that will forever stay in my mind. Then there was a moment when i cuddled up to him and i think my shoulder was out of the blanket and he covered it up. Just little things like that i adore. Deric is the best guy in the world and i shouldn't get annoyed with him for stupid stuff like i was yesterday....that isn't right and he doesn't deserve that. So like him, I'm trying my best to to also do things better and be just happy to be with him whenever i get the chance. I think our vacation is going to really help us out, its just going to be us and us alone. I love Deric so much and i couldn't ever ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment