Monday, July 2, 2012

Learning

I feel like I've learned a lot about myself in the past few days. Mainly from me and Deric's long talk last night. Some parts of it scared me, mainly because things were hit so dead on that i didn't understand how anyone could see that or know that just from talking to me. I also know that i am a strong woman. I can go through life and do anything and everything that i want to. Once my mind has been set, it happens. If anyone doubts me or tells me that im not good enough, then fuck them. They know nothing and are not worth even looking at or caring about. Memories need to be concured and not locked up and thrown away because that makes them burn you alive and even become so tainted that you forget them completly. As i have some memories, but i know how to handle them if they ever resurface now. I also know now that saying you can't live without someone is a scary thing to say and the wrong way to say something. It's, I don't want to live without you, ever. I'm learning a lot...and all i can hope for is that the future is a happy one and goes the best way possible and that the people i love are still with me. That's all i can hope for. For know though I'm going to live my life and be happy and I'm going to treasure every moment that i have with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment