Saturday, July 7, 2012

Keeping My Head High

Well, life doesn't always go the way you want it to...and that's definitely my life at the moment. My car needed the few repairs that it came with and also the coolant leak....but then it all when wrong when we here in Muskegon are getting 100+ degree weather...its hotter than Florida here....and we are trying to get my car to the mechanic and it overheats....and blows a head gasket. So...a max of $300 repairs for me turns into a grand worth of repairs. Ill get the car back next week.....and have like no money left...even in the bank. Which for me is weird...cause i have things i gotta pay for and I'm kinda nervous about things. I did freak out a little bit about it at first....but I'm learning to relax and not worry about things. So, I'm dealing with things and taking it as it comes. Yeah I'm paying another grand for a mistake i made, but it isn't the end of the world. Ill still have a car and i have a job that'll help me bring my bank account back up. I have a boyfriend who supports me and loves me and helps me to relax. I have things to be happy about. There is no need to freak out about one thing when you can be happy about so much more. Plus me and Deric's vacation is coming up here soon. Less then 20 days. Yay. Plus on the 27th I'm getting my hip tattoo touched up PLUS I'm also getting a peace sign tattoo behind my ear. I'm so PUMPED. I really cant wait and I'm heading on into the world with my head held high.

No comments:

Post a Comment