Wednesday, February 13, 2013

F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.E.D

I'm feeling frustrated. With school, with work, with my home, with everything in general. I don't really know why but the past couple days I've felt overwhelmed and annoyed. Then i get frustrated. I work all week, and as i am now at the service desk i get people angry at me a lot. Plus there is this whole problem with my hours. I think what i was fearing is happening and i don't know what to do. Honestly if it keeps up i might go back to being a cashier or just head to a sales department. School just has so many freakin papers i have to write and not enough time. I need to study, yet i still have such little time. My house frustrates me because half the time everyone either keeps me up or wakes me up, people are loud and obnoxious during the day, and lilly has a habit of being obnoxiously loud when she doesn't feel good or when she is unhappy...which happens to be just about every other day. Idk sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment