Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lifeline

I just want to know that no matter how much i screw up and how much i may seem like a nut case, i want to know that your still going to stick by my side and be with me every step of the way. Cause i feel like because  i may be hard to deal and a handful sometimes, idk why, but lately i feel like you talk to me less or at least call me less then you used to. I assume it just has to do with how work is like usual, i just hope i didn't do something wrong is all. I do want to talk to you, we need to talk if I'm going to get any kind of help, and i hope that when we do you understand. I hope you accept everything that i am and apparently everything that may be wrong with me. I would really like to talk to you tonight, but i dont know if thatll happen, if i doesn't ill call you when i get outta work tomorrow and i will see you Thursday before i go in. But...it would be nice to hear your voice before i go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment