Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thousands

So, there is definitely a song that i think is associated with the Twilight movies but i really love the song and think its really cute, its called A Thousand Years. They even played it at work today. They play a lot of things at work that you wouldn't think you'd here there like Panic at the Disco and Nickelback. Works enjoyable though, hectic tonight cause i was watching the desk, making a sign...which i didn't finish unfortunately  and was covering paint. And yes i know how to mix paint, i feel awesome that i can do that. My hours are getting better, i took a half hour lunch today because coverage was really bad. So that's more hours for me, yay. If i do that tomorrow ill hit pretty close to or exactly 20 hours this week....that's a lot more then i was originally scheduled for. Which is a really really good thing because the more hours the better to me. I don't really know what else to put here, hmmm. I think I'm gonna go make some tea, watch a bit of TV, then read some more of my Humanities book cause we have a test on that chapter next week and i need to read it. Today was a pretty decent day. Tomorrow should hopefully be to. I'm not sure if Deric still wants to price something tomorrow or not...he probably does....but it'll be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment