Friday, February 1, 2013

Gettin It Done

Wow, if you aren't the perfect person for me than there isn't one out there for me. Why you said you weren't angry was well, incredible to me. You don't want to be mad at me because you don't like to be mad at me, i don't like being mad at you either just so you know, and it isn't worth it getting angry over the little things like that. You said were are perfectly fine and not to worry about what i did. I still promise not to do it again. But Deric, you really mean a lot to me. You treat me in a way that amazes me because you always make me feel good about everything. And you work with me and deal with me and help me when i need it. You have a lot of patience. At least with me.Thank you.

Most of my homework is done for this weekend. Thank god.....helps to have it done when you work everyday all day the entire weekend. Just gotta go over my political science paper and fix some stuff and study for my Humanities test on Monday. I have SO much training to do at work....its ridiculous.

Bright side, i have my summer school schedule figure out for the most part, i just need to pick one of 3 options i have which will be the hardest part now. I may end up taking a night class to to get things to work but hey....i can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment