Friday, February 8, 2013

Kinda Unhappy Rant

Today has been so much better than yesterday. That was a baaaad day. I did a 360 in the road and ended up facing the oncoming traffic. I got stuck in a traffic jam and ended up being 15 minutes late for work. I wanted to go see Deric, but got stuck at the end of his road so that didn't happen. Then i got stuck at the end of my own driveway and ended up having to shovel it with Cameron because our snow blower is broken. About halfway through our neighbor came over with his snow blower and helped us. Thank god for kind people. Also, after my whole 360 deal i was crying and shaking really bad as i backed up and turned around and continued to the college, and i had to go take a chemistry test when i got there. It was a really hectic day. Today i really wanted to skip my theater appreciation class, but i didn't. When class ended my professor told all 11 of us who showed up that on Monday we didn't have to come to class and the questions that were due we could turn in on Wednesday instead of Monday. All because we went to class. For once in my life going to school every day has payed off. 
Also, on March 4th I'm getting another tattoo. Yay! I was supposed to go with Kat because it was her spring break. We talked about what day would be best, i told her it will probably happen on the Monday she said OK. I told her when i was going to make the appointment. So, Wednesday i went to AWOL and made our appointment. I found out that there is a required $20 deposit now and you do not get it back once you pay it. I payed for Kat's. My gift to her. So i texted her and told her the time and who it would be with. She said she had class till 1, and i told her no she didn't it was her spring break. She then is like oh yeah, but I'm going to Alabama. I am like...go later that night after you get the tattoo. She then says that can't happen and she wants to get the tattoo but i should reschedule. Right then i got pissed because we had talked about this already and she knew i was making the appointment and she knew what day it was for...but she didn't tell me anything. PLUS i payed $20 bucks for her! I rescheduled her appointment cause I'm not waiting. I told her she has to go or she owes me money. If she ends up chickening out, then ill just get my peace sign finished. I payed for two tattoos anyway. Might as well use it if it doesn't get used like it should. 
Tomorrow I'm going to the symphony, and hopefully seeing Eric because tickets for Wicked are going one sale in like 6 days and i have no idea whats going on and he wont get back to me. He texted me telling me he would tell me later cause he was busy....he never did. 
It's kinda hard to not see why I sometimes feel lonely. My friends either don't tell me kinda important things or they wont talk to me. Livi always gets back to me....so does Franny. Andrea if i message her on facebook. I haven't heard from Jaclyn in months. I wish they were here though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment