Friday, August 23, 2013

F***ing Dreams

What the heck was up with last night? My dreams were so fucked up. Like just super messed up and when i woke up they were messing with my head in a bad way. I was angry, terrified, sad.....like what the hell.
(Yes there as more then one dream..)
First dream: I remember mostly bits and pieces but i know i was in a store, I think it was Home Depot. The store was pitch black and the only time you could see anything was when these random flashes of light happened. I remember i was at a desk talking to customers and these people came in and said they could turn the place around. Then suddenly i was in like Tahiti and the store was a bright tiki bar kinda place. I was suddenly outside and taking pictures of the view/landscape and as a walked around this building i came upon Deric and we started talking. Somehow we got on the conversation of our phone plan etc and he was like i don't wan to have to change my number again! I was looking at him funny when he said that and he was like what? When Ronni was on my phone plan, i had to change my number when we took her off. I was flabbergasted and was like wtf? Then i looked at him and said, did you sleep with her? He was silent for awhile after that and slowly was like kinda but i don't count it. I was suddenly like WTF?!?!?! He was like yeah......and wouldn't say anything else. I had to practically yell at him to tell me what the hell had happened. He was like fine, we were at a con and she was dressed as a mecca and you know we had sex but then this guy came around and started hitting me blah blah blah. In my dream i pictured this happening it was terrible and i woke up shaking my head and being like no no no no no. I was angry and frustrated and concerned and it fucked with my head.

Second dream: Now the main part of this dream i don't remember but i know that in my dream something made me wake up so i woke up.....or i thought i did. I woke up to my dark room. I looked around and saw my closet was open a little and i didn't remember going to bed with it open so i went to turn on my bedside lamp but i couldn't reach it and when i looked back my closet was opened more. I panicked and tried to turn on the lamp and it wouldn't turn on so i grabbed it and tried to force it to work all the while the closet would open more and more every time i looked at it. I was so scared because whatever was doing that was BAD. Like pure terror was pouring out of me. Then i woke up in a panic and missed my light to turn it on then finally grabbed it and turned it on and my closet was fine but i was scared and i wasn't sure why that scared me so much. But fucking dream inception there like holy fuck. I thought i woke up from my dream but i actually woke up into another dream. Like shit thats so fucked up.......

It was a bad night and I'm still feeling the fucked upness in my mind from those dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment