Friday, August 9, 2013

New Things

Ladidada. I'm happy right now. Nervous. But happy. That's because Deric's birthday is tomorrow. My nerves are slowly creeping up but i am doing my best to make sure i know that everything is going to be just fine and that there is really nothing to worry about.

I mean hell, I know Deric loves me. He tells me, he compliments me, he is just wonderful. And you know, there are times when i can see it in his eyes. When he looks at me he has this cute wonderful awed look in his eyes that makes me feel so wonderful.
We are a we and something that we will be doing with each other is going through new experiences. This birthday is one of them. A new experience a new part of life that in another year i will be part of but for right now i just have to get used to Deric being a part of it. New things sometimes scare me because i don't know what to expect. I don't like not knowing things. But hey, if we are going to be us and get through anything, we both...mostly me...have to get through new things. I am learning and i am glad that Deric is willing to learn with me and help me through this stuff. Shows that he really cares about me. I love him so much and I know it is a few hours early but Happy Birthday my love. I know it'll be the most interesting one yet and I am glad i can be there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment