Sunday, August 18, 2013

Who Is This Stupid?

I don't understand why I always end up in situations like this. I mean, really? Does life hate me or something? Ok, so tonight we had a party at Tyler's before everyone moved back to college. Gabbi was there and just had to bring this girl named Ariel who used to go to shores because she knew how to handle Gabbi's issues....which is another story entirely but i will not get into that because that's annoying on its own. Anyway, we are sitting in a circle and people are just up here and there doing whatever and I was talking to Andrea but she got up so I'm just sitting there waiting for her to come back and suddenly Ariel starts talking to me about how we both dated Matt. I was like umm...ok. Then she went on about how he was an ass hole and she didn't even realize they were dating until they went to a party together and everyone kept saying how she was dating him etc. It was like a two month relationship blah blah blah she went on for awhile while i was sitting there like ok why are you telling me this. Then Gabbi started talking about how Matt had tried to hook up with her and Ariel said she basically dated him so he would leave Gabbi alone. I slowly started to get up and kinda walk away because i really didn't care to hear about her experience with him. Not what I came to Tyler's to hear. Then suddenly she was like well hey be happy, he must have really liked you because one of the last times we ere making out right before we broke up he called out your name. I was just staring at her like.....WTF WTF  WTF WTF WTF. I had to compose myself and be like oh well i can see why you broke up after that. Then i was like I'm getting cold i'm gonna get my coat and i walked inside with a what the hell just happened look on my face. Now, this whole shabang was an eye opener. I understand  that that relationship hurt me, I've known this for awhile. I hurt inside emotionally and mentally from it. I have basically healed from that all. Obviously from time to time i still feel insecure about things but i have healed. Deric has been there and helped me to see my for me. He showed me my beauty for what it was. He loves me for what i am and what i look like and just for me being me. What i did not realize was how much that relationship must have messed that dumb ass up. From what Ariel said and from the fact that he is now dating his 3rd Kaylee. I feel like i really screwed up the guy...which in my book is perfectly ok. Definitely deserving of it. But seriously. Who tells someone that kind of thing? She acted like i still cared and would be overjoyed by what she told me. Like hell i would be. All i was thinking was how fucked up that was and how weird and just stupid she was. My night was weird in a way i would have preferred not to have experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment