Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Should Have Been Sooner

I've been meaning to post on here but each time I go to do it I'm usually in bed and tired.

So Deric's 21st birthday is in 3 days. Holy crap that came up FAST. I remember when we talked about it in like January. He's super excited and I'm happy for him. This is a big birthday. I'm doing better with it to. I feel less nervous about it. I'm getting more comfortable with the idea. The only thing that still makes me nervous is him going out and getting drunk with other people and me not being there. That is the only thing that I am still nervous about. Other then that I'm doing pretty good which is a big deal. I'm doing good.

Deric and Tyler went fishing the other day. I'm glad they got to have bro time. I know Tyler was dying to hang out with Deric. Deric might not have noticed it when they were hanging out but I know it made Tyler's day. He had been wanting to do that for a long while. Deric needed to have bro time to. He normally is hanging out with me and I'm a girl. All girls need girl time and all guys need bro time. Haha

Hm, I have gained weight again. Well, kinda again. I had gained weight before i had gotten that 24 hour flu crap when i lost all of it that i had gained. I think i just gained that back. Which I'm fine with because i have needed to gain a couple pounds. Also my feet grew a half a size, and i swear they keep growing cause i bought these shoes that were a size 10 because they had some extra room and weren't really tight on my feet and now they are. Like what the heck? I thought i was done growing here. I know Deric is still growing a little bit but i haven't in like...forever. I mean, I'll gain weight and my boobs might get bigger here and there but like legit growing hasn't happened since like...elementary school. Yeah i was a pretty early bloomer and got all my height and shit when i was that young. But yeah, not sure whats going on with my body but things happen i guess.

The future is looking bright and it's a good feeling. ^-^

Although, for some people their futures just got crushed and i feel bad for them. There is nothing i can do about it but i still am human and feel bad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment