Tuesday, December 17, 2013

F**K YOU

Now for a post for me to vent. All i want to say are very mean things to this individual. Like fuck you stupid bitch. I feel like people who wear girly things and lots of makeup think they are so much better than the people that don't. Excuse me for not wearing makeup and wearing sweats and pjs and baggy things because i don't need to look overdone to feel good about myself. I don't wear lots of skirts and tights and eyeliner and lipstick and crap like that. I wear me. I put some cover up on here and there when i need it. I wear skirts when i have the time. Aka on my days off if it isn't blistering cold out. Oh, yeah when it's cold out and you wear skirts like you are, you look like your trying too hard. NO ONE WEARS SHORTS AND CRAP IN THE WINTER. Also, you are so fucking immature and you think you aren't! Just cause you finally started to date someone older than you and have to make big girl decisions does not mean you are super mature now. Look at the crap you do! You are far more immature than i am. Get off your high horse. You are not better than someone because you try to much to look good and because you think you are amazing cause you are far from it. Never again will i speak to you or any crap like that. GOODBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment