Friday, December 6, 2013

My Love

I do want to say something. I am happy that we both have the same idea as to where we want us to go. We are both excited to move in together in OUR own place. I feel like i am really ready for that. I mean, i kinda have been for a while. I feel like at first you weren't. I'm not sure what changed your mind, but I am glad you want to live with me. We will have a nice little home with nice things and we will be happy and have a cat. Haha, i really want a cat. Or an animal in general because being on my own for the first time and us tending to have opposite schedules I'll probably not want to be completely alone and with an animal I will feel better. But i am happy and excited and i hope you are to because i love you more than anything in the world. I just want to cuddle you and kiss you and so much more all the time. You are so amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment