Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Let The Emotions Flow

Internally i feel angry a lot. I've always been that way. I hold my anger in and I've been trying to get better with that kinda thing and let my emotions out but that doesn't always work. I think that's why i like to work out as much as i can right now because I've been really angry lately and working out exhausts me and makes me feel really good about myself and makes it kinda go away. I want to move out really bad, because my house has my sister who is a total bitch and i don't want to deal with her, plus my moms kinda crazy so that to. I want to be able to go home, relax, have a drink possibly, chill with my cat that i will have, and go to bed and cuddle with Deric all night long every single night. I also need to let go of a few things and that will make me a LOT happier once i do. But i think that once me and Deric get our own place I will be very happy because I won't have to deal with how my family is as I've stated above, and Deric won't have to deal with the crap that goes on with Jim and his mother cause honestly i get pissed of being over there because of how they treat him. He does not deserve what he gets from them. He is such a hard worker and does the best he can and they act as though he does absolutely nothing. If they keep it up i swear i will let them know what I'm thinking. I really don't care about Jim or how he feels about me and he doesn't scare me so i don't care what i say to him. But this adds a lot of anger inside me as well. I'm working on it for sure tough to be not as angry and be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment