Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Happy

Last night and today were very good. Me and Deric had our talk and we still have to figure some things out but everything is out in the open now and i feel a lot better. I got lots of cuddles and loving and it was so nice. I love Deric more than anything and he makes me very happy. I think I'm going to be ok. School starts tomorrow and I'm excited for it and bummed at the same time cause I'll see Deric a lot less. It's gonna get crazy but I'm so happy that I have him and that he wants to be with me.

Side note, my boob keeps hurting. Not so much today actually but it feels bigger to me and hurts. Yay being a girl.

Another side note, I'm starting ballet. I'M SO EXCITED. Just not sure what to wear....like..what do you wear to ballet class???

No comments:

Post a Comment