Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Options And My Needs

So I'm not entirely sure what to do about school. Like i have a few different options and I'm not sure what to do....
A: Go to GVSU part time, do my bio major, then go on to vet school (original plan)
B: Go to GVSU part time, do my bio major, no vet school
C:Go to GVSU part time with who knows what major
D: Go to GVSU part time, bio major, with spanish minor, no vet school
E: Don't go to GVSU, no bio major, pursue things I love to do, move up at THD to ASM etc.

There are many more options but it all depends on if i can schedule these things correctly for my bio major at GVSU cause I might not be able to with my job. Money is also a MAJOR issue. I'm half tempted to just get my associates and call it quits for a bit until i can really afford college. Maybe go to Baker and be a vet tech, but possibly just pursue dance for a little bit. Just finally enjoy my life to the fullest. I LOVE dancing. Anyone who truly knows me knows that. Aka mainly Deric and my family. I'm really enjoying the idea of just taking dance classes and getting really good and it. I don't know. I REALLY FUCKING NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE REALLY FUCKING BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment