Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Hug Saved It All

Thank you for stopping by, you really didnt have to since you were already home, but you did. I really just wanted a hug. The hug i got is what i needed. It was so comforting, comfortable, and it felt so right. I dont think it really felt the same for you but thats how it was for me. It reminded me of the first time we cuddled in your basement after my registration for junior year. Then it felt just like now. Comforting and just more right than words can describe. I love you so much. I think this will be the turning point into much better times. Much happier times and i am so ready for that. I feel like me right now, I feel like ME. I am happy for this, so happy.

I realize that my brain is basically fried. Bootcamp tonight proved that cause i couldnt retain anything which has never happened to me before. I can fix that. As much as starting school and work and everything is going to be rough i think it'll help my situation as odd as it sounds. I'm sad I'll see Deric less, but my drive will be up and ill be that much more determined to find a place for us. I am feeling drained a bit, sleep hasn't helped the feeling so its more but as of right now, I'm bound and determined to have better happier times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment