Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Little Things

Im just kinda reliving those little moments in my head that can always make my day better. Those moments where a smile will cross your face everytime you think about them. Yeah, im doing that right now, just because im kinda in a down mood and they are helping to make it better. Like me and Deric's first kiss. ^-^ It was so cute and shy. And it makes me smile everytime because i know that that kiss has led to something totally amazing and so wonderfull that i really have trouble believing its real sometimes. Then there is also this one time where we went to the beach at night and walked on the pier. We ended up sitting down on the rocks and just watching the water while holding onto one another. It was such a clear night, the stars were out, you could see the moon,  and the beach really wasnt too windy or too cold. Then, mind you this really did happen, someone started to light fireworks. So it was just an altogether amazing moment that will probably be in my mind forever just because it was so...perfect...how things are supposed to be, you know? Its the moment like these that will forever be in my mind and will always bring a smile to my face, always. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment