Sunday, March 27, 2011

Who Really Is Who??

So, this thought came from Deric from last night when we were talking about some things when we were in the Meijers parking lot. All of the people that have called me a whore at times for the things i have done(which really is nothing at all, nothing that horrible that would make me a whore) are the ones who really are the whores. But, it makes sense i guess, because people who are like that can't admit what they are. Those people who are my friends who always used to say some pretty vulger things to me are the ones who are doing it themselves...not me. I actually have very serious boyfriends and nothing happens with anyone else. Unlike my friends who get with a guy, then a week later they have done the deed and then their relationship is done. I find it funny, all of the things that people have said to me, all of the nasty nasty comments that were said to me really all go back on those who said them. Then we have the people who are trying to get into guys pants just for the fact that they want something, they arent even looking for a relationship. It kinda makes me confused as to why you would want to do something like that with someone you have really no reltion with. But then again, it happens all of the time. But, it kinda makes you think about what your saying to people because it could come back and bite you in the butt..which is what this stuff is definetly doing. Its like...the person who vowed to not do something with so many people is going to beat me soon unless she becomes a cat lady or goes back to the people she shouldnt. Idk, its just...its an interesting thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment