Monday, March 7, 2011

Into The Deep End

These emotions, i dont know what they are. They are overwhelming me and i dont know if its good or bad. I think that they are good, no, im pretty sure that they are good. It isnt disapointment, hurt, sadness, or any really bad emotion like these...i know this because i once felt these almost every day, so i know them well. To tell you the truth, I think its love. An ammount of love bigger then i have ever felt before, one that shakes me to the core. I have never felt this before, this extreme of something...never. Its new to me and i dont know how to handle it, but i know that I love you, I always will, and i mean it. I made the mistake once of giving that love to someone who didnt deserve it, and that really hurt me in the end. But never did they get this extreme love that i am giving now. I cant even put into words how i feel right now. Its...i just...I love you. I cant put it into more words then that. I really can't. I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment