Saturday, March 26, 2011

Why Oh Why??

So what is up with all of these people!?! I mean, their number one goal is to get into someones pants...like wtf?? Whores much. And i am friends with ALL (Well sorta friends) of them. And it kinda makes me sick and my job that much less fun to do because all they seem to do is flirt with every guy, it was kinda funny at first yes, but now its just so annoying that all i really want to do is yell at them that they arent going to get anything. I dont even know why im friends with them actually....no clue really. I guess i havent learned my lesson yet. Sigh...and then there is the people who have just made some pretty huge mistakes. Like moving WAY to quickly in a rebound that just ended badly. Even though we all said to slow it the hell down, they said it would be all right...now look where they are. Then we have the people who want to get in the pants of my ex...this is my friend whom i dont really understand why im friends with after all that has happened...and it just pisses me off. You have two hands....go do it yourself. I really dont like whores at all, they bug the crap outa me....yet recently ive come to learn that one massive chunk of the people i thought i cared about are nothing more then the thing i hate. SSo it makes it hard because what am i supposed to do? Still like them or not? I dont know and that is what is making this difficult and annoying because i really dont want to be around them anymore but they are still my friends so i odnt know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment