Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Open Mind Leads To An Open Mouth

So, this week has just been CRAZY. Like, emotionally insane for me. Ever since I had that migraine that one day until like, a day ago or so, I have been an emotional roller coaster. I would start almost having a breakdown and crying my eyes out and needing someone to just come hold me to being so pissed off. Like, it was crazy, even for me and I tried my best not to let it show because i didn't want people to see me like that and think I'm crazy or something. I didn't want people to think of me as losing it or something. But i think i did an ok job at hiding my frustration and sadness. But this has lead to a new change in my personality, and I'm not sure if its a very good personality change or not. I don't know if ill still be liked if I'm like this. My mean streak has kinda shown itself a lot more then usual. Like...a LOT more. And i have also been basically telling people exactly how i feel about them. I told Blake what i felt about him and what he was doing, I told Kat, very meanly i must say, exactly how i felt about her and what she wanted to do with Blake. And today i told Ronni EXACTLY how i felt about her. I told her i didn't like her and i thought she was a whore. Like....that is not how i usually am at all. And, i wont lie, it actually feels good to get out what i really feel about people, but it is weird and i feel like this change in personality will make people..more like one in particular, like me less. It kinda makes me wonder and kinda think i should maybe say something eventually about it, just as a general statement and all. But still, like after that migraine Ive changed a bit and I'm not sure if its for the better or not yet. I guess ill have to figure that one out, and hopefully i will soon enough. But i mean, my emotions are back on track though and Ive been very happy that past couple of days, so that's all good there at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment